I feel like I'm living the worst day over and over again...

12:05 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I hate everything today. Well, actually, I've hated everything since about 10:00 last night. Few people have ever seen me completely emotionally strung out and let me tell you, I can put crackheads to shame. So I'm emotionally and physically EXHAUSTED because I hate this whole summer and finally last night I had a terrible headache (read the previous post) and every little sound was super magnified and I was really sick of everything when I went to bed. Annnnd then the air conditioner outside our window is broken again. Because our apartment complex not only will not spray for fleas because they're too cheap, they will also apparently not permanently fix a damn thing. And also our apartment complex management = sucky. So I lie down and YEP can't relax because there's this thing outside that sounds like a griding truck engine. Awesome! Finally I decide I'm going to go sleep on the couch so I take my little blanket and pillow and wander on out and...yes more ridiculousness. The guy above us apparently likes to do his laundry at 12:30 in the morning and his dryer is the biggest PIECE of CRAP ever. It's the thing that I thought was a rowing machine. Yeah, Dale figured it out. It's a dryer. The worst. Dryer. EVER. And I had a terrible headache and an 8:40 AM class and lab so I popped a codeine that Dr. Eady had given me a while ago, which makes me feel like crap but it eventually knocks me out. So finally I fell asleep and around 3:30 I woke up and missed Dale so I wandered in to the bedroom and crashed there. Freakin terrible night.

Then today the fun continues, I wanted to return my Spanish book that I paid $90 for (Used.) and the crazy lady at the bookstore wrote 7/11 on the receipt and said "This is the last day to bring it back for a full refund." So, no prob. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish the class so I decided last night to return it because I can always buy it again if I need it later on. And today, 7/11, I go to the bookstore to return my book and get my refund and, YEAH, closed. Awesome. I called the Northridge store and? Nope. Also closed. Hey Bookstore? I hate you. Also you owe me 90 bucks.

So here's hoping the rest of the weekend goes better. Anybody want to do anything fun, not lame, and that won't make me want to cry, give me a call!

0 comments: