Movie Fail

11:50 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Apparently I have movie watching to do. Let me just say that I'm suuuuper picky when it comes to movies and I really have to be in the mood to watch a new one because I have my faves that I can (and do) watch over and over again without getting sicks of them. But I was in the car with Rachael's kids and Dale earlier and I got made fun of BAD for my lack of "cool movie" viewing. My name is Meredith, and I haven't seen any of the Shrek movies, any of the Harry Potter movies, or any of the Star Wars ones except the first movie which is actually the fourth movie or something? Yes. And to Tristian, Madee, and Dale, this is hilarious, blasphemous, and makes me a loser.

So it looks like I know what I'm doing when A&P is over. But in return they should have to watch Casablanca, Dazed and Confused, Brokedown Palace, and Super Troopers. What's that you say? Those are some of the most awesome movies ever made? YES, well then why are you making fun of me for not seeing Shrek? ;-) Juuuuust kidding. Besides, those aren't really good movies for kids. I don't know, though, Casablanca's been my fave since I was at least eleven. So yeah, weird and extremely long movie marathon at my casa sometime in August? Whatever.

PS: Katie I know you're waiting for Stupid and Trashy but I still have A&P to study for b/c there's ANOTHER test tomorrow (I know!) so I'll write about them later. Love!

0 comments: