Why Austin Is Awesome

6:32 AM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
With yesterday's post about a big crime FAIL, I had to post an amazing crime WIN today! I don't know who did this (If it was you e-mail me you're my new BFF!) but it's quite possibly the most awesome thing ever to happen to road signs in Austin. Things to watch out for in Austin: Hippies, Leslie, and Nazi Zombies. Whoever you are, I effing love you, man. Or lady.



And suck it, people who say it's a "hazard". The roads are confusing enough without your "helpful" detour signs; I'd way rather be warned about the zombies than "MLK Closed Ahead...Still...After Three Months...Use 15th Instead...Still."

AND it's the Top Story. Even better. I love you, Universe. Sorry I was mad at you the other day - we're cool. <3

2 comments:

Briana A.K.A. Breezy said...

I miss Austin. I'm hoping that me and the bf will be moving that way soooon!!!

Anonymous said...

It's all fun and games until someone's brains are being eaten.

I'm with you, Briana. Except not necessarily with your boyfriend. I need to get back there.