How I Poisoned Myself At The Gym

1:11 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Yeah I'm a GENIUS. You know how I spend all that time whining and bitching about stupid people? It's because sometimes I is one. So this morning I got up, played with the dog, and went to the gym in time for Abel's crazy ass-kicking boot camp class. About halfway through I was dying and when we went to put our hand weights down I sneaked over to my water bottle and took a couple of gulps. MISTAKE!! Apparently when I washed my bottle yesterday I didn't get all the soap out and I'm not kidding, it wasn't just a little soapy it was REALLY freakin soapy! So now I'm doing all this cardio and actively trying not to puke all over the gym. I actually had to leave class and go get some non-poisoned water and sit down for a minute because I thought I might die. It was awesome. Wait, what's the exact opposite of awesome? It was Republican.

1 comments:

That Girl said...

Callison, I really should be doing this damn invasion of privacy research thingy, yet i'm sitting here reading your last blog entries. Lord, you are funny.

"Wait, what's the exact opposite of awesome? It was Republican." = BRILLANT.